Monday, May 20, 2013

End of May update

As the year moves along, so does our list of completed blankets.  We have made it to 11 completed DK weight blankets!!!

1.) Lavender Lullaby
2.) Sprinkles
3.) Hanky Panky
4.) Tickled Pink
5.) Dive Deep
6.) Sherbert II
7.) Be Squared
8.) Playtime
9.) Nutcracker Suite
10.) Cotton Candy II
11.) Pansies


I think it is so much fun to see this list grow as we work together completing these beautiful little blankets that will be cherished by a special family.  
 
There are also 22 DK weight blankets is progress - so we are moving along towards our goal of 50 completed DK weight blankets for 2013.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Carla! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! If could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!